• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

5/1 Update* Need neighbor advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you " Know" where the pins are, why not pull a string line and show the neighbor before paying a surveyor? Might solve the problem quick and painless. Just my 02 in the pool.
I thought about that, but feel that a surveyed boundary is harder for him to refute. His drunkard ways are unpredictable and I would not like to leave any room for interpretation or opinion on the matter of the property line location.

I thought about that, but feel that a surveyed boundary is harder for him to refute. His drunkard ways are unpredictable and I would not like to leave any room for interpretation or opinion on the matter of the property line location.
Yea, understood. He might think you moved the pins or something of the sort if his mind is cloudy from ingested beverage or powders.

Yea, understood. He might think you moved the pins or something of the sort if his mind is cloudy from ingested beverage or powders.
Those pins are often rebar and usually long enough to drive into the ground far enough. More than likely, they were knocked into the ground for sod and/or landscaping. A metal detector can find them....

I don't have time to read the whole thread, but this is what I did with the psycho Jackass in front of me...He was building a garage next to my easement..I knew he did not have a permit so, I reported it to the County. A week later he had to take it down. Fast forward he cuts trees on my property not knowing where the property line was..Then changed the easement access, I took him to Court and hung him out to dry. He was ordered by the Judge to fix it..1 month later back into court we went...I informed the Judge, that he had not complied with fixing it on purpose. She locked him up right there, on to the Pokie
Yep could be fined for each tree cut from your property.

Sounds like the dude is pretty sure he can do whatever he wants and you'll do nothing about it.

Driveway across property line ..........check
Dump demo concrete across property line.......Check

You had better do some checking yourself before he decides he wants to use more of your stuff.

Good luck to you, but you have to be willing to be the asshole on stuff like this if a conversation doesn't cut it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom