• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Acog clones

These fake optics are the reason dealers have no return policies. Scammers love swapping these into the original box, return them, and then dispute the CC charges.

I can't really get behind these

watch the documentary called death by china on Netflix, and you wont be buying any more Chinese **** for a while.

I have not seen the documentary but will try to make an effort.

Oh, and good luck NOT buying anything made in China unless it is food. Union labor in the States cannot compete with Chinese labor. And with the Walmart mentality in America, I don't see things changing any time soon.

i should've worded that differently, youll be buying as little Chinese **** as possible. there is a TON of goods that just aren't produced in the states anymore

Why would anyone buy a Chinese copy of an American made product. We need to support companies that make things here and support us with jobs. I always buy American made product when I have a choice.

I have not seen the documentary but will try to make an effort.

Oh, and good luck NOT buying anything made in China unless it is food. Union labor in the States cannot compete with Chinese labor. And with the Walmart mentality in America, I don't see things changing any time soon.

Yup.

Union labor combined with Chinese currency manipulation makes it damn near impossible to avoid lower end good made in China.

I have one on my .22 AR build...glass is not good is you look in it from a different angle than straight on, the reticle inside goes in and out of focus depending on where you are focused on, though I like the look at it and I only shoot my .22 AR from a bench, so I am satisfied with it for the $65 i spent on it.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom