• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Aegis Armory Issues?

HerkyBird

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
5   0
Reaction score
I've been trying for about two weeks to get in touch with them concerning a holster. He advertises three leather colors but only one comes up on the drop-down...and I don't want black. They have yet to respond to my emails and no number is listed on their website. Has anyone heard anything out of them lately? I like their shield holster, but I hate to give my money to someone that can't take 2 minutes to send a customer service-related email.

Have you read the FAQ on their site?

Edit: There was a notice about a QC issue with their leather vendor.

Last edited:
Have you read the FAQ on their site?

I have. His FAQs clearly state three leather choices. However, his drop-down menu offers black only. I'm just trying to figure out if he has a glitch in his menu, he no longer carries the other two colors, or if he's just out of them for now and expects them to be back in stock in x number of days, weeks, etc.

His supplier sent him poor quality leather and until they get decent leather in he's only offering black. Sorry about the bad communication, Stephen is usually very quick to return my pm's on here.

I've been trying for about two weeks to get in touch with them concerning a holster. He advertises three leather colors but only one comes up on the drop-down...and I don't want black. They have yet to respond to my emails and no number is listed on their website. Has anyone heard anything out of them lately? I like their shield holster, but I hate to give my money to someone that can't take 2 minutes to send a customer service-related email.

I respond personally to 100% of emails. I really apologize if somehow I missed yours. However we do occasionally get emails that we respond to that were misspelled or otherwise that we cannot respond as they bounce back to us. We took our phone # down as the sheer number of spam calls (telemarketers etc). was inhibiting out ability to get work done in the shop. We send out Stephens Card and Cell Phone # with every order and I'd be happy to PM you my #, we just dont advertise it publicly at this time.

We originally offered 3 leather colors. Unfortunately our supplier of leather dropped the ball on the Tan and Brown and have been unwilling to improve the quality or lower the price enough for us to throw away the leather thats unusable at our quality standards. Because we refuse to compromise quality, the Tan and Brown are not available for the foreseeable future.
We have a few pieces of Tan and Brown still in the shop that I can make one with if someone absolutely doesnt want black, they're not quite as nice as the black, but still premium leather. If you want to go that route let me know.

I hope the OP decides to do business with Aegis.
When I was searching for a holster they were the only ones who offered one for a PPQ. I have used an Aegis holster for over a year now and put it through some rough use with no problems.
Well, I did have one screw pop out on a retention clip and was mailed a replacement promptly.

Back
Top Bottom