• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

American Guns on Discovery

Hey now atleast they build guns the normal person could actually use. I see no need for 3 M16's mounted together or a lot of the other crap Red Jacket built on the show. Ih yea 2 more years and I might be giving the daughter a call.

Hell yea.. sons of guns pisses me off.. they are not gun builders.. they are gun modifyers.. the dude with the goatee has talent as a machienist and is good with guns.. too bad he's surrounded by deuches

Hell yea.. sons of guns pisses me off.. they are not gun builders.. they are gun modifyers.. the dude with the goatee has talent as a machienist and is good with guns.. too bad he's surrounded by deuches

You just described half of gun shops I've been to. lol

This show is a disappointment...

I was in hopes that it would include some sort of realistic portrayal of the business. Instead, the guy has a nekkid 16 year old daughter and a CNG machine to reverse-engineer all sorts of stuff for no reason.

The part that really cheeses me is the helicopter....

Anyone know what a JetRanger rents for in Denver? Hard to find firm info on an aircraft like that, but you are talking at least $1200 per hour. (That sucker is turbine-powered, it ain't no Robinson) And this toolbag flies around on every episode. It must be in his contract, because I sure don't see him paying for that kind of action on a few gun sales here and there.

*At least these guys aren't claiming to invent some new crazy laser gun every episode like SOG pretends to.

Back
Top Bottom