• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any farmers need hogs eradicated?

do you guys wanna go on a guided hunt? or WMA?

Richmond hill WMA i hear is awesome for hogs.

for me...i use Anthony Oliver with Back Water Boars...by far one of the best experiences you will have on a guided hunt:)

Im up for some tromping around a WMA looking for some bacon if you guys need a fourth. I have 6 extra 300 Blackout ARs sighted in at 100 yards if someone wants to try the caliber:)

do you guys wanna go on a guided hunt? or WMA?

Richmond hill WMA i hear is awesome for hogs.

for me...i use Anthony Oliver with Back Water Boars...by far one of the best experiences you will have on a guided hunt:)

Im up for some tromping around a WMA looking for some bacon if you guys need a fourth. I have 6 extra 300 Blackout ARs sighted in at 100 yards if someone wants to try the caliber:)

I'm down with the wma and using your gun to try out. We really should plan this I bet it could be a blast.. (Pardon the pun)!!!

I'm down with the wma and using your gun to try out. We really should plan this I bet it could be a blast.. (Pardon the pun)!!!

Best to probably start with PMing each other contact info...trying to get 4 guys together who's lives are completely different might be a feat in itself

My father n law farms about700 acres in dodge county. He let some people hunt he really didn't know and a disaster. The shot tractor and left beer bottles and trash everywhere. He is80. This is why more and more farmers wont let strangers use their property.

My father n law farms about700 acres in dodge county. He let some people hunt he really didn't know and a disaster. The shot tractor and left beer bottles and trash everywhere. He is80. This is why more and more farmers wont let strangers use their property.

Man, that is just incredible. Pathetic that we have people like that out there. I can totally understand why farmers would not want to let people on their land.

For everyone who is talking about WMA hunting, I'm all for it. I've seen them on Oaky Woods WMA near Warner Robins, but the only problem with that is you have to use rimfire for them right now, and I'm not too keen on going after a herd of hogs with a .22

I have talked to too many farmers that have had this issue.... These types of hunters ruin it for the rest of us.....

Back
Top Bottom