• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

"We were hearing for a while that the Falcons were interested and so now I'm hearing that there is mutual interest between the Falcons and Belichick. To what extent? Still unclear. But enough for them to meet in person with owner Arthur Blank talking to Belichick, hashing out what their vision might be for that program for a team that's really a quarterback away. I was told from the beginning that Belichick would likely target talented, yet underachieving teams. Atlanta probably falls in that category."

If Belichik can build this team into a SB winner in 3-5 years before retiring, so be it. It would be a destination job when he left. They’d have their pick of any coach to replace him.

Get that first SB win and let’s go from there. Blank probably is on the same timeline as well given his age.

Owner's 81. Probably won't have to wait real long one way or the other.
Never know, the family might take it over. Main thing is we need someone that can and will open their checkbook and get some real talent and leadership. Georgians so deserve a good team we can be proud of. I think we have the market for it. They did it for the Braves back in the 90s. And they're still a good team

1705634320625.png

1705634356894.png

1705634376258.png

1705634405995.png

Heard on the radio that Arthur Blank is also going to have a second interview with Harbaugh. He is still my preference at this point. He has a proven record of winning in the NFL and college. Not sure what will become of the NCAA investigation though.

Maybe Belichick could get us superbowl wins and maybe not. His last few years without Brady weren't good. Heard that Patriots owner Robert Kraft started interfering with coach personel and the players which caused friction with Belichick. Sounds as though they just wanted to go their separate ways.

So I don't know who they should sign. Just want them to get a good coach that can start righting the ship for the long haul.

Heard on the radio that Arthur Blank is also going to have a second interview with Harbaugh. He is still my preference at this point. He has a proven record of winning in the NFL and college. Not sure what will become of the NCAA investigation though.

Maybe Belichick could get us superbowl wins and maybe not. His last few years without Brady weren't good. Heard that Patriots owner Robert Kraft started interfering with coach personel and the players which caused friction with Belichick. Sounds as though they just wanted to go their separate ways.

So I don't know who they should sign. Just want them to get a good coach that can start righting the ship for the long haul.
I really do agree....Harbaugh would be awesome for a LOOOOOONG time.

Back
Top Bottom