• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ATT customer service sucks. Does anyone know how to talk to an American representative?

I got a temporary address when I was building my house. This is where I set up my ATT account. When the house was finished I got my permanent address. I have been trying to get the address changed from the temporary address to the permanent address for 22 years. They tell me they do not have service available at the new location. I try to tell them it is not a new location, just a new mailing address. They say I can try cancelling service at the old address, but they can not guarantee to provide service at the new address.

I got a temporary address when I was building my house. This is where I set up my ATT account. When the house was finished I got my permanent address. I have been trying to get the address changed from the temporary address to the permanent address for 22 years. They tell me they do not have service available at the new location. I try to tell them it is not a new location, just a new mailing address. They say I can try cancelling service at the old address, but they can not guarantee to provide service at the new address.
:doh:

Been trying to get in touch with anyone who speaks American for over a month with no luck. I can't hear and those Asscrackastni accents are just beyond me. I usually just get frustrated and hang up.
My internet had been going in and out also for months. They keep sending repair guys out but they say the relay box is bad and Att doesn't want to fix it because eventually they're going to a new system but they don't know when that will be.
I'm still paying for crap that doesn't work and I'm at the end of my patience. I'm been using them for well over a decade but I've about had it.
I need someone I can understand to yell at.
forget AT&T they are a bunch of crooks and have no plan to get your service fixed. They area telling you this when they talk to you. Simple.......they don't value your business enough to give you service. Go elsewhere. Fussing at these wimps will do nothing for you.

AT&T customer in first level support queue:

1655931782094.png

Back
Top Bottom