• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Blazer .22LR 5 cents a rd free shipping

LOL! So it was in stock on friday, then went out, and then back in still on Friday, and went back out. Then on Saturday it was back in stock but when out. Now they got some more in Saturday night or Sunday morning? LOL! Yall ain't getting no ammo. :rofl:

Yup. The last time something like this happened to me I got a cal on a Monday telling me that they had sold out, but the system continued taking orders.

Anybody that was able to place an order heard anything from them besides the order confirmation email?

Since folks had questions on this I thought I would call the store. I was told this ammo had been discontinued and is not available and they are in the process of issuing refunds to anyone who ordered.

Since folks had questions on this I thought I would call the store. I was told this ammo had been discontinued and is not available and they are in the process of issuing refunds to anyone who ordered.

So they didn't know their site was taking orders for discontinued ammo? How was the site updated the stock then?

Let me know when yall get refunds. Sounds like someone needed an interest free loan

Back
Top Bottom