• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Brandsmart firearm policy

A good pro gun attorney should step up next time something horrible happens in a place like this and file a large law suit against the company's who have these sign posted for not providing a safe and secure place to shop, eat, etc. In bad situation like Colorado, it could be proven that the business was negligent. If they want everyone disarmed then they should provide adequate protection for patrons.
I bet policies would change the signs would go away if they were sued every time a crime was committed on their property.

Last edited:
What in the world could possibly be the business reason behind this? I realize my opinion is biased, but still. Why in the world would any place go out of their way to implement such a policy? Makes no sense...

- - - Updated - - -

I have put these up next to those signs on occasion, but be careful it could be considered vandalism.

Very nice!

A good pro gun attorney should step up next time something horrible happens in a place like this and file a large law suit against the company's who have these sign posted for not providing a safe and secure place to shop, eat, etc. In bad situation like Colorado, it could be proven that the business was negligent. If they want everyone disarmed then they should provide adequate protection for patrons.
I bet policies would change the signs would go away if they were sued every time a crime was committed on their property.

I does seem like a good attorney could get away with charging the company with negligence.

Well, I really doubt that would go anywhere. (I think that argument relies too much on supposition.)

The store is on private property, and although I disagree with their policy, I do think it is their right to have whatever policy they wish.

Sometimes private property rights are a double-edged sword. I do support the right of the owner to be able to make their own decision about these things.... Even if they don't make one we would consider smart.

-I think the most they could do is ask you to leave (in which case, you should leave immediately.) Don't get into a pee-pee contest with mgmt. That could result in a criminal trespass charge.

Back
Top Bottom