• Yes

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Yes

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • No.. Build A Taco

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
Fixed it for you :D
Voted twice in 2 days...once for tacos and once to see if the country falls into Anarchy next week.
And both took about the same amount of time since there were so many incumbent Democrats running unopposed in Clayton county. I left a lot of blanks on my ballot.

Voted twice in 2 days...once for tacos and once to see if the country falls into Anarchy next week.
And both took about the same amount of time since there were so many incumbent Democrats running unopposed in Clayton county. I left a lot of blanks on my ballot.
I voted for Minnie, Mickey, Batman and Pedro.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

And often those rifles were put together by trained gunsmiths or other "professionals". Lots and lots of them are put together by their owners from bits and pieces and work just fine.

I guess you've got no incentive to try to convince people that way do ya?

I missed this post earlier. Regarding the first part, many, many gun companies, especially those in the budget AR market are not training their people correctly. Often because the people in charge aren't qualified either. And as far as gunsmiths are concerned, the vast majority are not qualified armorers. There are very few people in this state that I'd trust to work on my AR. Gunsmith does not = Armorer.

And I'm not sure what you mean by the second comment. I do not teach those classes, nor do I make a dime off of them. I agreed to host the class, meaning, I arranged for the location and tried to let people know it was coming.

As far as trying to convince people or even helping people, I'm about ready to give up. I've helped a lot of people on this forum and others and never asked for a thing in return. I've provided help, free parts and my time, refusing payment time and again. I'm certified, but it's not my day job and I do it because I enjoy it. But it doesn't matter how much help you provide or advice you offer. Nine times out of ten, the good advice is ignored in favor of the YouTube Bubba.

Back
Top Bottom