• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Carnivore Diet

Starting back on it this weekend. Did it for 6 months last year. Beef only for me.
One of my bosses has done it at least 2 or 3 times. It works every time he does it but... He can't stick with ****. He's one of those folks that eats and eats and doesn't even realize what he's doing. Mostly because he has YouTube going in both ears all day.
And since it's sort of an expensive diet that requires some planning he can only stick with it for about a month at the time. Then he's back to scarfing down Pop Tarts and chips.
Pretty sure I could do it if I could afford it. I love red meat and most types of fish. But...I also really love pasta rice and bread. Guess I'm just used to being poor.

Gonna start my Carnivore Diet tomorrow.
Wish me luck... :hungry:

I started on this diet 18 March, my buddy told me about it, I had all ready lost 7 pounds before getting on this diet. The hardest thing for me was getting the food prepared during the diet. But all I had to give up on this diet is Chips and sweets, plus any type of soda. In 6 days. I will post my 30 day results.

Back
Top Bottom