• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CDC Pool Slide Warning

Would you believe this?

View attachment 5888829

so as long as you're just peeing in there, like everyone else, it's A-OK! :cool:

0935e1b4a0a6c400.png

It's not that they have to be told. It's as simple as some just don't give a hoot so they can appease their children. Also some are just nasty fools. We live in a neighborhood that was specifically built to house the workers of the big show company my father worked for in Maryland. A lot of the houses were smaller, built for the lower managerial staff. Along the river front were the bigger houses built for the higher up staff. Owner mansion to smaller but nice size houses we lived in. The mansion was rented out to a rich family from India. They would turn the air conditioner off and open the windows. The pool circulation and filtration pump they turned off because the noise. That pool became so nasty it turned brown. They came out would wash their clothes in the pool and swim in that nasty mud bottom river. Yuk! I mean filthy people. I don't know if was ignorance because of washing clothes in the nasty Genji River or what. They had to run them out because of the way they trashed the joint.

Back
Top Bottom