• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Couples and Families to Plan and Prep together

i1170.photobucket.com_albums_r537_sarauk2sf_anigif_not_sure_if655dbe522c3a80d6810abb14ae17aa52.gif
Which group are you my friend? Is it Group 5? lol 😂

I’m curious… since this thread is so old, have any like minded families joined forces as a result of this thread? If so, are you all still on speaking terms or is it more of a “in case of emergency, call …” kinda thing?

Be kind of difficult to coordinate anything solid unless the group is living within walking distance. I can't see long range groups working out unless you're good with the others coming to "group" at your place.

It's just real difficult to strategize anything unless they are on your street or within radio range.

Be kind of difficult to coordinate anything solid unless the group is living within walking distance. I can't see long range groups working out unless you're good with the others coming to "group" at your place.

It's just real difficult to strategize anything unless they are on your street or within radio range.

Or having some form of emergency comms and a really point for bugging out. Bug out would be my last option for only the worst case scenarios.

Or having some form of emergency comms and a really point for bugging out. Bug out would be my last option for only the worst case scenarios.

I could see a bug out location for a group to secure if for some instance a bug out was necessary & so extreme that it covered a large area, but I agree, bug out is definitely a last option.

I always thought if I HAD to bug out, I'd focus on empty homes on Zillow and choose depending on build structure, lay of the land, & how defensible the house is along with homesteading situations if it became long term. Then I could see the benefit of coordinating with people that are too far to be of any help otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom