• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Did Covid kill all the AR barrel makers?

Unemployment pays better unfortunately
This is what I'm thinking. I doubt there ever was much demand for $500+ AR15 barrels, but hell, you never know.

Maybe e'erbody ain't spending their E-stim checks on thutty-twos and color shift paint.

If the manufacturers all shut down for months due to covid, workers called in due to covid concerns and panicking buyers bought up everything on the shelves and in the warehouses, then that could account for the shortage and delays....? :noidea:

I tried to buy some single stack mags and couldn't find them anywhere. Finally got them but waited about 3 months for my "in stock" but really back-ordered items to come in.

that Jackleg sent me a home brand BCG when I purchased a Toolcraft... after 4 separate emails I just chucked it up and let it go
You can't checkout on their ****ed up website now because it autopopulates 2021 in the expiry date field for your credit card and it's outlined in red (not a valid input).

What a bunch of retards.

They had one single item that wasn't really what I'd want, but I'd take it if they would allow the checkout online. Oh well **** them.

Back
Top Bottom