• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Diesel exhaust fluid

Lmfao, not triggered at all. The fact that every economic analyst in America has cited the spark that created inflation was absolutely Trump’s spending, his tariffs and his policies. But you’ll ignore it, is comical. Feel free to research what has cause inflation. Everything increased starting the year Trump got in office and continued throughout.

Biden has certainly made it worse, but don’t act like your boy did nothing
That’s odd you are the only one I’ve heard say this? I’m assuming you are getting your news strictly from biased news sources?
Im going to tell you, the media (all of it MSM and social) is only propaganda for one side or the other. I have related personal experience about this many times, but not again today, I don’t have time. Watch them ALL and sort out what you think is really going on.

Edit: there will never be the perfect politician, but some are better than others.

That’s odd you are the only one I’ve heard say this? I’m assuming you are getting your news strictly from biased news sources?
Im going to tell you, the media (all of it MSM and social) is only propaganda for one side or the other. I have related personal experience about this many times, but not again today, I don’t have time. Watch them ALL and sort out what you think is really going on.

Edit: there will never be the perfect politician, but some are better than others.

I get my info from multiple sources. Left, Right, Center, statistics, WH data, and foreign news reporting. Don’t sit there and act like every source YOU use is credible. But everyone you don’t agree with, their sources are just wrong. I get multiple sources and compare.

Where do you get your info? I’m sure some of it comes from various media.

I have only ever see you calling out people that go against the “Trump is God” narrative. If you get info from all sources, then you know some stuff posted on here is bs. Why don’t you chime in then? Maybe you do and I’ve never seen it. But I have seen you consistently support Right Wing posts.

This entire forum, and others like it, are full of propaganda. People lack the ability to research issues from both sides.

Lol at Trump caused inflation. That's like saying Obama caused the health insurance mess. The giant ball of **** known as inflation started rolling downhill a long time ago.
Great Society, War on Poverty, stuffing the Social Securty "lockbox" with IOUs... You mean things like that?

I get my info from multiple sources. Left, Right, Center, statistics, WH data, and foreign news reporting. Don’t sit there and act like every source YOU use is credible. But everyone you don’t agree with, their sources are just wrong. I get multiple sources and compare.

Where do you get your info? I’m sure some of it comes from various media.
See that’s the problem, you are convinced everyone is against YOU.
All I said was ALL Sources are biased, and pointed that out.
Ive heard plenty of media mouth pieces claiming it’s all trumps fault, but I hadn’t seen any independant economical “experts” claiming it’s all trumps fault.

I have only ever see you calling out people that go against the “Trump is God” narrative. If you get info from all sources, then you know some stuff posted on here is bs. Why don’t you chime in then? Maybe you do and I’ve never seen it. But I have seen you consistently support Right Wing posts.

This entire forum, and others like it, are full of propaganda. People lack the ability to research issues from both sides.
You obviously suffer from the problems you project onto others.
I am consistent in my stance not to trust ANY media.
I am very conservative, and that is what I will support. I have no idea what you are FOR, because all I see in your posts is what you don’t like. Complaining with out presenting what you think are solutions is just complaining…

And BTW I didn’t call you out, I thought this was a discussion, but you seem to want to just make it an argument. That’s a waste of time.

Back
Top Bottom