• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Disappointed in your "gun crush"?

Some carry sigs, but other than that yeah M&p i suppose.

this is true..have seen some suits carrying Sigs..which brings me to my next one:lol:always loved and still love the way Sigs look and wanted one for a long time..got one and again I was far from impressed :/ just couldn't get a feel for it

Years ago I really wanted a bull barrel bolt .308. I found two at the local gun show. A Remington 700 BDL and a Ruger 77V. The Ruger was cheaper and came with rings so I gave it the nod. Best I could squeak out of that rifle was 1.25-1.50 inch groups even with hand loads. I ended up selling it off after owning it a year or so. Just disappointed with it and never saw a need for it as beyond 600 meters it was done.

I regret not getting the Remington. If it delivered goods I would probably still have it and Remington is well known for delivering the goods.

He carries the best... Heckler and Koch!

lol ive always wanted to come up with a comeback that wouldnt start shiz, so please no one take this personal in advance :) (time to get cheezey:))

I dont think id stick anything named koch thats not already attached to me in my pants. hehehehe

lol ive always wanted to come up with a comeback that wouldnt start shiz, so please no one take this personal in advance :) (time to get cheezey:))

I dont think id stick anything named koch thats not already attached to me in my pants. hehehehe

:lol:

Marlin 444. Wanted one bad when I was young. Just didn't care for it that much. Always wanted a nice Colt revolver, Bought a Colt Diamondback. First time out shooting it I knew it was going to go. Guess I shot to many Smiths while I was waiting on the Colt. Glock 21, bought it..didn't like it. That sucker grew on me though, became my favored 45. Unfortunately it grew on my wife also. My Glock is now her Glock. I bought her a G-19 about three months ago, she still hasn't let me have the G-21 back.Ya'll may see an XD-45 coming up in trade for another G-21. Maybe I can get mine back then;)

Back
Top Bottom