• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you have a "tell"?

I don't wear double pleated pants to make a fashion statement.

Watch a Humphrey Bogart film "Key Largo" the other night. Film noir, 1949, Edgar G. Robinson was head bad guy --everyone was pocket carrying, even the guy with the 4" Colt revolver. Now those were some real pants.

I do notice younger CC'ers seem to always have to otuch their weapon or adjust their clothes.
I'm by no means young anymore but I'm getting tired of having to pull my freakin' pants up cause my damn 4" 1911 is heavy, 20 years ago I didn't have that problem. I guess getting fat ain't helping any. Lol! I'm saving up to get myself something much lighter like a G43, my 1911 only holds 8 rounds with one in the chamber so going to a lightweight 9mm holding the same amount with a plus one mag base is gonna feel nice for a change. My youngest son used to carry a Springer Ultra Compact 1911, started carrying a Shield and told me he loves the difference in weight. He likes to wear cargo shorts and keeps it in his pocket and you'd never know he was packing a pistol. I like cargo shorts too but my legs are so white I look funny wearing them. Lol

You'll shoot your d*ck off!
Lmfao!!!

I'm by no means young anymore but I'm getting tired of having to pull my freakin' pants up cause my damn 4" 1911 is heavy, 20 years ago I didn't have that problem. I guess getting fat ain't helping any. Lol! I'm saving up to get myself something much lighter like a G43, my 1911 only holds 8 rounds with one in the chamber so going to a lightweight 9mm holding the same amount with a plus one mag base is gonna feel nice for a change. My youngest son used to carry a Springer Ultra Compact 1911, started carrying a Shield and told me he loves the difference in weight. He likes to wear cargo shorts and keeps it in his pocket and you'd never know he was packing a pistol. I like cargo shorts too but my legs are so white I look funny wearing them. Lol

Lmfao!!!
I cannot vouch enough for the Taurus pt111 for that purpose.

Pic of the hat holster or it didn't happen.
NO hat holster but hat and holster...here you go.
S&W M 37 from mid-70's
safariland IWB
Brown Fedora from Panama Hat Company of St Augustine.
webpages.charter.net_vaughanhome_arms_37.jpg

Back
Top Bottom