• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you smoke?

Do you smoke? Tabacco!

• Total voters
Smoking cigarettes makes you look like a complete idiot. Also shows you have little will power and intelligence. Not saying it's true for everyone, but ask anyone in a fortune 500 company, they'll tell you.
I enjoy my cigs . If that makes me looks stupid and shows lack of intelligence then so be it. I find it insane watching people eat/drink chemically engineered protein shakes. To each is own I guess :)

Smoking cigarettes makes you look like a complete idiot. Also shows you have little will power and intelligence. Not saying it's true for everyone, but ask anyone in a fortune 500 company, they'll tell you.

:lol:

I'm not a smoker, but I'm curious how you link smoking with having little intelligence. And what can someone in a Fortune 500 company tell you about it?

I enjoy my cigs . If that makes me looks stupid and shows lack of intelligence then so be it. I find it insane watching people eat/drink chemically engineered protein shakes. To each is own I guess :)
I think he was just saying it illuminates in some folks, a lack of willpower, and unwillingness to do away with habits that are self destructive.

I think pretty much everyone does something that can be looked at as "self destructive".
Certainly, but probably not on par with chain smoking.
I run 35-45 miles a week and while it will probably eventually take its toll on my body, I'm willing to accept the benefits/risks.

Last edited:
I think he was just saying it illuminates in some folks, a lack of willpower, and unwillingness to do away with habits that are self destructive.

Gotta die sometime, when it's your time it's your time. People die of lung cancer who have never smoked a day in their lives. Some people smoke for over 50 years and have no issues. Then again my dad got cancer from Smoked foods. Food off the grill.

If I really worked at it I could quit. I just don't care to. I enjoy my smokes. I smoke half a ack a day. Sometimes less. So I don't worry about it. I'll be that stupid guy in the corner.

Gotta die sometime, when it's your time it's your time. People die of lung cancer who have never smoked a day in their lives. Some people smoke for over 50 years and have no issues. Then again my dad got cancer from Smoked foods. Food off the grill.
I still remember you telling me about that. Crazy stuff man!

Back
Top Bottom