• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Dodge Ram Power Wagon Project...

Yep very sweet ride, brother. Didnt see a place for your B.O.B. though. ]Also Shootin4fun is right, on the tinted tag. I got pulled over for mine in Lawrenceville and they told me to take it off right then or they were going to write me a ticket. I like how they look too, but if you come across an anal/bored cop hes got an excuse to pull you over. Just FYI.

I agree. First couple of months I moved to Atlanta a couple years back I got popped for my tint and plate cover. I fixed the tint and tag that day. Offered to do the tag right then but he wrote the citation anyway. If they are going to write the ticket anyway why should I remove it right then? When I appeared for my court date they just asked me if I had them both corrected and I said yes and off I went, no fine or nothing. I put the plate cover back on a few months ago and have had more than a few LEO's behind me checking out the ride and not once have they pulled me over. I figure like most businesses they target certain things at certain times then move along to something else after a while. Sounds like LPD is on the tag and tint issue now. Thanks for the heads up.

Last edited:
UPDATE: Both my Smittybilt Defender Roof Racks m(40504 and 40404) arrived and I installed them a couple days ago. Pretty easy to do and very secure with their mouting system. I am still waiting for the Defender tire mount (D8865), axe/shovel mount (D8138) and hi-lift jack mount (D8076) to arrive (middle of July accoring to Autoplicity). The 2 Mojave Off-Road jerry can holders to hold my 4 jerry cans, 2 water and 2 fuel, 4 more 520 PIAA lights for the front rack are on the way and should arrive in a couple days. Once I am completed going to take a day trip to Senoia and see if I can bump into the Walking Dead cast and crew....

Man, looks great. What lift and tires are you running?
I wish I could afford to paint murder mine all flat or satin black.
And where are your shovel and high lift mounts going to go? Idk if I want to tool box Mount my hi lift or get a camper shell. Decisions decisions

Attachments

• IMG_20130531_160756_360.jpg
    IMG_20130531_160756_360.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 24
Back
Top Bottom