• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DON'T DO IT!!!

O.K....I'm going to pick on you....so....you charge(like I do)....you pay it off every month....you have NEVER, EVER run a balance(even just for a month)....yes/no??

Of course I have.

I have several thousands on a card right now. It's @ 0% interest though.

There have been struggled times, were it just couldn't get paided off. There was even a time some didn't get paid for several reasons.

Life happens, you just do your best to make sure the worst parts don't happen often nor are they as bad as they could be.

O.K...I got the answer...doesn't matter...I'm soo sick an tired of all the 800+ credit folk here telling their story, and how bad others must be, if you do not have the same, paying off every month!!!....I've had my up's and downs in my life....credit balance up, and down...I sit here in no way thinking, or telling someone how they should run their life....if you choose to use credit so be it...IT'S YOURS TO USE!!!...no matter to me, and it shouldn't be to any of the massive credit score 800+ folks here on the ODT as well(which I doubt really are)....buy, and give to who you choose, and have a great Christmas!!!
Merry Christmas

aren't we all great, here on the ODT!!! what about the folks(certainly not here on the ODT) that may need a little more time to "pay it off"...how should we look at them??? do they not have the choice to pay as they see fit....regardless of how others think??
As long as we learn from mistakes. Everyone needs loans at some point. The goal is to keep your money and not give it to the banks or retailers for non-necessity junk.

20231219_133811.jpg
20231219_132439.jpg
20231219_132417.jpg

Back
Top Bottom