• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

EVs are NOT America's future!

If Biden and the EPA have their way, all of the so-called 'Big 3' vehicles will be made in China and exported to the USA ... I guess that's better than making them all in Mexico ~ right?

If Biden and the EPA have their way, all of the so-called 'Big 3' vehicles will be made in China and exported to the USA ... I guess that's better than making them all in Mexico ~ right?
Most American made car company is Tesla.
The future of America is EV and it's all made in America. USA USA USA

ButtEV.jpg

You wrote:

"Most American made car company is Tesla.
The future of America is EV and it's all made in America. USA USA USA"

You said nothing about American owned companies. You failed.

Since ford sells more F series trucks which are made in Kentucky, than Honda/Acura and Tesla sell vehicles combined, you both failed.

If you want to argue semantics.

Since ford sells more F series trucks which are made in Kentucky, than Honda/Acura and Tesla sell vehicles combined, you both failed.

If you want to argue semantics.
Americans in Kentucky assemble a bunch of foreign made parts to make the worlds worst trucks.

Tesla is still by far the most American made, not just assembled here, but actually made here.

Sources: trust me bro, plus a 10 second Google search of what I want to be true.

Americans in Kentucky assemble a bunch of foreign made parts to make the worlds worst trucks.

Tesla is still by far the most American made, not just assembled here, but actually made here.

Sources: trust me bro, plus a 10 second Google search of what I want to be true.

I'm sure you'll tell us which states have the factories that make the ICs, switches, motors, and glass displays found in a Tesla. Certainly, some of the same places your buttonless phone comes from.

5 seconds more and you would have found Tesla claims to not be a car company.

Get off my lawn!

Back
Top Bottom