EVs are NOT America's future!

I'm sure you'll tell us which states have the factories that make the ICs, switches, motors, and glass displays found in a Tesla. Certainly, some of the same places your buttonless phone comes from.
I'm sure you'll tell us which car has more American made parts than a Tesla? I'll wait.

If Biden and the EPA have their way, all of the so-called 'Big 3' vehicles will be made in China and exported to the USA ... I guess that's better than making them all in Mexico ~ right?

Why would I care where they make their cars when the “Americans” building them are UAW members who are largely responsible for the mess. UAW is AFL-CIO which is just another criminal element on the DNC.

I'm sure you'll tell us which car has more American made parts than a Tesla? I'll wait.

Couldn't tell ya. I doubt anyone has done an accurate, detailed comparison.

The primary CPU of a Tesla is either an AMD Ryzen (made in Taiwan), or an Intel Atom (probably Ireland), with either sitting in a motherboard made in PRC. The vast majority of the lesser integrated circuits controlling the flow of electrons in a Tesla will have been sourced from Asia.

I have no problem with that. But I don't delude myself that the content of a Tesla assembled in CA from a lot of foreign made components is more American than a Ford assembled in Kentucky from a lot of foreign made components.

Elon Musk was born in South Africa. Henry Ford was born in Michigan. That doesn't matter, either.

Off topic… I learned that there is an art to trolling. Everyone usually hates trolls… but when you’re good at it, a thread can last at least 74 pages and the main instigator still comes off as someone I’d buy lunch for.

Color me impressed.

Yep, I'd buy H20 a beer any day of the week. Dude has mastered his craft.

Back
Top Bottom