• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Finally- Jack Reacher done Right!

I like it overall. However, at one moment they're expert marksmen and nail their targets with ease, then the next is like the A-Team. The car scenes where full auto rifles can't penetrate the car doors, and they stand out in the open with pistols against full auto fire against hired assassins. I really do enjoy the show, but this stuff adds up and takes away. I just try and breeze over these things and enjoy him kicking bad guys butts.

Just found out about Reacher a few days ago. Dont keep up with hollywood much but this looks like a good flick. Good one liners too.
Yeah, it's truly refreshing to see a "non Hollywood" conservative type guy not give a rip when messed with, and take care of mouthy fools. I like Yellowstone too. Who messes with someone this size though? I'm pretty sure I was supposed to be 6'5", really good looking and chiseled, but something obviously went wrong in my youth. I didn't get proper nutrition, or maybe it was those darn early microwave ovens........... only thing I can come up with :lol:

I’ve read all the Reacher book… most of them twice. I think they did a great job.. not perfect, but given what they normally pump out to us, it’s great. I’m glad they used a series to cover a book rather than a movie.

Now, bring us a Mitch Rapp series next…

Back
Top Bottom