• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Metro Atlanta  FS Bulgarian 7.62x54R "silver tip" ammo - (1) 440 round spam cans.

spencer60

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
286   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Bulgarian 7.62x54R "silver tip" ammo - (1) 440 round spam cans.

Zip Code: 30080

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $250

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a sealed 'spam can' of Bulgarian 7.62x54R for sale. According to everything I found about this ammo it's 'light ball' (147gr) FMJ ammo with copper-washed steel cases. I haven't opened any of the cans I've had, but you can see the markings match that particular type of ammo.

NOTE: This sale is for a single can. I know the picture shows three but that was from a previous sale. There is only a single can being sold here.

From everything I could find this is very good quality ammo, well made and accurate. For some reviews you can check this link...

Because of my schedule I will need to meet near me during the week, although I can sometimes split the driving on the weekends. I usually meet folks at Adventure Outdoors since most people know where it is.

I operate 'first-come, first-served'. PMs only please and don't freak out if I don't reply right away. I don't live on this site.

Not really interested in trades, but if you have a cool older gun I'm always willing to listen.

PM me if you have any questions, and thanks for looking.

Pictures:
IMG_0008.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Back
Top Bottom