Rooooaaarr!
236   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Free German Shepherd Mix Female

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hi there guys I hate to put this post up, but my free time has changed. A friend of mine had to move a month ago and I took their dog in with us as they weren’t able to take her with them. It’s just been a bit more keeping up with her due to working long hours and wife working late nights. Her name is Mulan, DOB is 1/8/23, so just a little over a year old. She’s an eater so she loves to eat, energetic and playful, plays well with other dogs just a bit timid at first, she plays well with my friends Pitbull and Rottweiler after being around them often. She’s free to a good home, I would hate myself if I took her to a shelter. I have her shots record and should be getting due to her yearly shots. I could help out with some cost for her upcoming shots if you need me to. I think I can get the doggie ancestry from them I think they did it for her. Please PM for additional info.

Pictures:
IMG_4358.jpeg
IMG_4356.png

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Back
Top Bottom