New to The Trader!
0   0
Reaction score
Item Name: 1974 Jeep CJ5 Project

Willing to Ship: No

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: 600.00

Trade Value or Items Looking For: Guns, golf.....general "guy stuff"

Item Description: I purchased this jeep 18 months ago as a restoration project. Due to an added work load and family obligations, I no longer have the time to continue my project. That being said, this is definitely a mechanic's special. The tear down is complete and it's ready for sandblasting and coating. The jeep didn't come with a motor or transmission, but does have the Dana 20 transfer case, Dana 30 front axle and Dana 44 rear axle. The frame is in good shape, with no rust. The rear cross member was damaged and has been removed, but is easy and inexpensive to replace. The body is original to the jeep and is in average condition, with the typical jeep rust spots in the floorboards and rocker areas. I still have every part and bolt to this jeep that could be salvaged during the tear down. Many items have been bagged and labeled for reassembly. I also have POR15 coating and supplies that I purchased and never used, new rear drums & parts kits, and a hayes manual to go with it. Hopefully, this jeep will make someone a nice project or parts jeep. If you're interested or have any questions, the easiest way to reach me the next few days will bet hrough this ad or text at 404-five five six-3130. My asking price for the jeep is $600. The wife is demanding her garage back, so trades will be considered. Thanks, Shane

I've also included a photo of what it looked like before tear down.

Pictures:
1336215391_0.jpg

1336215391_1.jpg

1336215391_2.jpg

1336215391_3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom