Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
11   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT 2002 Limited 4Runner 4WD

Zip Code: 30276

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 8500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Skid steers, farm equipment, guns, other vehicles. Up or down.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Selling this for my brother. It is in Florida at the moment, but will be coming up to me near Atlanta in the future. Figure I'd throw it on the trader as well.

This is a very clean very well maintained 4runner. I am the 4th owner of this 4runner. This was dealer maintained for a time and has had no expense spared dating back as long as we have service records. OME 2.5in lift with Bilsten shocks and a front diff drop all have about 30k on them. The headunit has carplay and it has alpine door speakers. It also has remote start. The front seat bottoms have been recovered. Timing belt was last done at 173k. Truck got a battery within the last 6 months or so. Truck got a new radiator, full exhaust system, pads and rotors, transmission service, among other fluid changes about 30k ago.
This is the original paint and truck is 100% rust free. It has spent time in Texas, Georgia, and now Florida. Everything works except for the antenna. The only flaw is really the clear coat fading on the roof and the hood. This vehicle is ready to roll and has driven to Texas and back in the last year.

Just under 250,000 miles

Will trade towards skid steer, older 4wd tractor w loader, trade jobs (renovating a house at the moment so will trade for work or material), maybe guns.

IMG_6656.jpeg
IMG_6652.jpeg
IMG_6651.jpeg
IMG_6662.jpeg
IMG_6648.jpeg
IMG_6649.jpeg
IMG_6663.jpeg
IMG_6636.jpeg
IMG_6658.jpeg
IMG_6670.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Back
Top Bottom