chopper duke

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
205   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Anschutz Match 1411

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: $750

Trade Value or Items Looking For: $900 value. Anything firearm related. Shotgun (12ga), rifles, handguns, revolvers.

Caliber: .22lr

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have spent no shortage of time or energy on this project. When I picked it up, it was a barreled action and stock. Since then, I've hunted down a trigger and a butt plate. I found an Anschutz swivel rail, but it's too wide and too long. I will include it of course. I've also added a set of BKL 200 Series Rings and a Bushnell Elite 3200 3-9x40. The finish is a little rough (it's 37 years old) but it's an Anschutz and tears ragged holes at 50 yards. It shoots WAY better than I do. I've been setting it up to be a bench rest gun and the plan was to eventually invest in a true bench rest stock. However, after much deliberation, I've come to the decision that I really need to focus as much of my time and energy as possible into Photography and less into shooting sports.

Included with the package will be an unopened bulk box (325rds) of Federal Match .22 ammo.

I also have two bore guides, a Champion Choice and an M.Werks. The M.Werks has three bushings as well. The M. Werks is the best guide around for these.

Pics. Sorry for the quality but the guns is as long as my table:
www.axial_photography.com_Sports_Anschutz_54_Match_1411_i_qdv3Kvw_0_X3_Wilson_20130128_6818_X3.jpg

www.axial_photography.com_Sports_Anschutz_54_Match_1411_i_msF8t6W_0_X3_Wilson_20130128_6821_X3.jpg

And these are the two bore guides.
www.axial_photography.com_Sports_Anschutz_54_Match_1411_i_MgGvgBk_0_X3_Wilson_20130128_6826_X3.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom