HogSWAT

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
Item Name: Thermal/Night vision hog hunt

Willing to Ship: No

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: $500

Trade Value or Items Looking For: Gold, Silver, guns, ammo, lawn mower, Mac cpu,

Item Description: We offer a a night time, fully guided hog hunt. We supply the weapons, (AR-15's) with thermal or night vision optics. There are no limits or added fees, shoot all the hogs we get you on. We will butcher at least one hog for each customer, hams, shoulder and back straps placed in your cooler ready for the BBQ.

Check out our web site and email or call if you have any questions.

I'll entertain just about anything of value as a trade. Send me a picture and a description and lets DEAL!

Pictures:
1341195823_0.JPG

1341195823_2.JPG

1341195823_3.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3539 (640x480).jpg
    IMG_3539 (640x480).jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_3542 (640x480).jpg
    IMG_3542 (640x480).jpg
    196 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Any ODT members revive 20% off our rate, just make sure you tell me where you heard about us when we talk on the phone.

We charge %50 for kids 16 and under as well..

It is the most fun you can have legally with a gun IMO.... I LOVE what I do. Getting out there and hunting these hogs is such a rush at night. The farmers are happy, the customers are happy and I couldn't be happier..

Weathers nice now and peanuts and pecans are coming in.. Good time to hunt , BAD time to be a hog..

The hogs we have put down have had a layer of blubber like whales, 2-4 inches thick...

Do you have your own place (property) that you use, or do you use local farmer's property to shoot them on ?

Do you have your own place (property) that you use, or do you use local farmer's property to shoot them on ?

When I went there.... I had two friends that came with.... both had hunted for over 35 plus years each and had been primarily deer hunters..... Both couldn't stop talking about the experience for months and when we get together to have a few beers, it always comes up.... HogSwat really took care of us.... I am planning to get back down there in February this coming year....

OMG!!!
I gotta get with you guys.
My daughter & I were just talking about doing something like this, just this past weekend.
Going to check you out for sure.

THANKS FOR POSTING THIS!!

Edit:
Post your website info....I do not see it here.

Back
Top Bottom