144   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Pmags in stock!!! 13.25 each

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: 13.25

Caliber: .223/5.56

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Just want you guys to know that Botach Tactical has 20 round Pmags in stock now for $13.25 I just ordered some.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

... I ordered some Glock mags from them, got order confimation, a week later they cancelled on me....just FYI

I ordered from them yesterday. Did you use the live helpdesk to ask if stuff was in stock at the time of your order? They will give you real-time inventory.

Botach doesn't tell you that they aren't in stock until after your order is placed. You'll be getting the back-order email notification within a few days. Botach sucks.

Well, I will find out. It said check availability and I did and it said they had them in stock. I have nothing to lose.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I will find out. It said check availability and I did and it said they had them in stock. I have nothing to lose.

Back
Top Bottom