• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Shooting Range Map ..

FredAlert

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
217   3
Reaction score
I see people asking all the time where they can shoot. This is by no means a complete list of ranges but I took a few minutes and created a google map with at least all of the Georgia WMA ranges so you can see their locations in relation to where they live a little easier.

https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?mid=zHlvZlF2-KYQ.kRd8ofZtgp6s

I think we should make something like this sticky like the list of gun stores so that new people can easily find somewhere to shoot.

If you want to add your local pay ranges with name and address in comments below I'll do my best to add all of them to a new layer also. I can also add other people's user accounts as collaborators so that they can add the ranges for their area of the state themselves if you're interested.

Last edited:
Ok, I created a second layer to this that includes all of the indoor ranges that I personally know of or that I could get google to produce.

If you know of more ranges that you want me to add or want to help by maintaining the list of the ones in your area just let me know by posting them here or sending me a request via PM. I can "invite" you by email address through google apps and give you access to edit the map.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom