• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good pawn shops or gun stores in Atlanta area

Anything good within an hour or so drive from Atlanta works...

Well, you are in luck. Straight up 400 to Dahlonega.

Dahlonega Gold & Pawn 7 Barret Circle Dahlonega Tue - Sat. 10a-5p
I'm in Cumming fairly often so I'll make my way up there. I've bought guns online from them and had a good experience but haven't been inside the store yet.

I was actually in the neighborhood today. I thought about stopping by but it said you guys are by appointment only? Didn't wanna waste y'all's time when I wasn't particularly in the market for anything but I'll definitely stop by when I'm actually looking for something.
just knock on the door, we try and take walk ins as much as possible, just as for Paz

wow, what a great idea! I can't believe I didn't think of that. I've probably driven by that place 200 times and to go in but whenever I'm in the area I'm always running somewhere with no time to stop. 100% that's my main plan. I'm thinking I head there in the morning, hit up those 3 places. Stop by silver dollar as was recommended and then wrap up the trip with Moss and Arrowhead.

If you're traveling up that way, there's also Mountain Man Armory right on the edge of Jasper's town center. Small shop, but they have a pretty good selection of handguns and long guns.

If you use them for a transfer, they only charge $10.

Back
Top Bottom