Status
Not open for further replies.

sniper22

Eagle Icon Lifetime Supporter
Aspiring Christian
203   0
Reaction score
Try to keep the answers real.
Why can a person have a ducktown derringer or even a judge but not a sawed off shotgun. I know the first two are handguns but it don't make sense because they will shoot .410 ga shot shells?

Thought it had to be 18" and crowned to be legal. But that is olllllddd info so may be way wrong now.

Honestly I don't know why they still have those 1920 laws regarding shotguns. Never made any sense to me. But, I really cant think of a good use for a shotty shorter than 18 inches without a stock either. Unless you like big fire balls in your face. .02

Try to keep the answers real.
Why can a person have a ducktown derringer or even a judge but not a sawed off shotgun. I know the first two are handguns but it don't make sense because they will shoot .410 ga shot shells?

Handguns with rifled barrels that also happen to fire shotgun shells aren't considered short barreled shotguns under the National Firearms Act.

Handguns with rifled barrels that also happen to fire shotgun shells aren't considered short barreled shotguns under the National Firearms Act.

So does this mean I can cut down a rifled slug barrel?

- - - Updated - - -

Each item bro.

Well that sucks. It's all about the money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom