• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Have y’all been to Five Guys Inflation and Fries

I think their burgers and Fries are pretty decent. However I don’t go really cause the prices are terrible value.

But with that being said you can easily spend 10-12 dollars at Burger King or Arby’s.

As noted the 5 dollar biggie bag is the bet value, it’s just the burger is so little and if your hungry you might be hungry afterwards.

I think what we are seeing is just inflation in everything especially in food.

I think their burgers and Fries are pretty decent. However I don’t go really cause the prices are terrible value.

But with that being said you can easily spend 10-12 dollars at Burger King or Arby’s.

As noted the 5 dollar biggie bag is the bet value, it’s just the burger is so little and if your hungry you might be hungry afterwards.

I think what we are seeing is just inflation in everything especially in food.
$10 to $12 is for an entire meal plus drink at Burger King or Arby’s.
Burger, fries and drink at this place is $25 for something equivalent.

Correct. Five guys prices due vary by location too. Here it’s like 17.83 for the “combo”. Which I still think is too high.

All this stuff is getting high I must be crazy or getting cheap.

I went to chick filet this week got a sandwich and a side salad (extra fee) it was 13.93.

Just all “fast food” unless you get a special or order off the cheaper menu smaller food items the prices are just bonkers.

I will say I’m guilty like most and eat out too much!!

Attachments

• 77978B9B-2112-4DAA-8CA4-FA0254FCAC6A.jpeg
    77978B9B-2112-4DAA-8CA4-FA0254FCAC6A.jpeg
    69.8 KB · Views: 13
Back
Top Bottom