• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

House Passes Fuel Gouging Bill

How would the average person today react to only having 3 to 4 gallons of gas per week?

From the WIKI -

An " A " sticker on a car was the lowest priority of gasoline rationing and entitled the car owner to 3 to 4 US gallons of gasoline per week. B stickers were issued to workers in the military industry, entitling their holder to up to 8 US gallons of gasoline per week. C stickers were granted to persons deemed very essential to the war effort, such as doctors. Motorcycles had D papers and motorcycle users who were essential to the war got M papers. E and R stickers applied to small and heavy highway machinery, respectively. T stickers were made available for truckers. Lastly, X stickers on cars entitled the holder to unlimited supplies and were the highest priority in the system. Clergy, police, firemen, and civil defense workers were in this category.[9] A scandal erupted when 200 Congressmen received these X stickers.[10] Referring to the lowest tier of this system, American motorists jokingly said that OPA stood for “Only a Puny A-Card.”
You know that ALL members of Congress, bureaucrats, their families, etc., would ALL have the "X" stickers.

1653060474774.png

Ditto , i would be like Sammy Hagar with his “I can’t drive 55“ tune …. I may be driving a beat up POS sometimes but they usually run pretty good and strong. The crap thing is I can’t drive at all now because of the seizures. :doh: LOLz.
It is HARD not to . It sux but i try to stick to it pretty much .

Back
Top Bottom