• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How to stop a "lunch thief"

Pick an employee at random and let it be known quietly and in a totally deniable later fashion, that they need to be "made an example of".

Well I don't endorse this but a friend says that after he barbecued a chicken all nice and pretty, he added some of the raw chicken juice from the fresh pack to the finished sauce product. This could make someone very sick or KILL someone with a weak immune system but he didn't have to do it but once. I gagged just thinking about the food poisoning and how the thief must have felt when he discovered "yep, I ate a bad one"

Well I don't endorse this but a friend says that after he barbecued a chicken all nice and pretty, he added some of the raw chicken juice from the fresh pack to the finished sauce product. This could make someone very sick or KILL someone with a weak immune system but he didn't have to do it but once. I gagged just thinking about the food poisoning and how the thief must have felt when he discovered "yep, I ate a bad one"

Bad idea. I would feel like crap if I intentionally poisoned someone just for stealing my cookies.

Find out what food item is being taken the most then let one cook up and get ripe is the hot sunlight for a day or two and serve it up. Whomever gets suddenly and violently sick is the culprit.

Back
Top Bottom