• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

huntertown arms kestrel556 can

nitrousfedlx

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
62   0
Reaction score
What yalls opinion. Given they have supposedly terrible customer service, would y'all pass up on their kestrel 556 can for 300 brand new or would u guys buy one?

I have one and it's an ok can. I have beaten the snow out of it.

I have since bought a yhm and sandman though.

What yalls opinion. Given they have supposedly terrible customer service, would y'all pass up on their kestrel 556 can for 300 brand new or would u guys buy one?

A family member of mine bought a 308 can made by them and my AAC 45 Ti-Rant was quieter shooting 300Blk then his.

So I would say no, save the money and buy from a big company.

I'd pass, especially since we're almost at Labor Day with Christmas around the corner. Should be lots of good deals available.

Cherokee, I thought, had the Specwar or Specwar K 5.56 on sale. There was a dealer blowing out Gemtech Treks on Gunbroker for $295. And check this thread on Arfcom where they are regularly posting deals. http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_20/434983_Deals_on_suppressors.html&page=1

No its not supposedly, it is awful. They could make the best can in the world and I wouldnt buy it, after dealing with that company.

No its not supposedly, it is awful. They could make the best can in the world and I wouldnt buy it, after dealing with that company.

What happen with the company? Cause I have a 22 can made by them and its pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom