• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I’m gonna miss the ODT, moving out of Georgia

Good luck to you sir, hate that you gotta go back … I have just got done cleaning up my late parents estate up there.... So glad to be back in Georgia... BTW, The concealed carry law is a lot different than here....You will have to take a class, show shooting proficiency....costs are a lot higher for your CPL too... just an FYI...:thumb::thumb:
PSS... Don't forget that you have to register all of your pistols that you own ,once you get back... Fill out ROI 60 cards...turn in to local po po or sheriff...:shocked:

Good luck to you sir, hate that you gotta go back … I have just got done cleaning up my late parents estate up there.... So glad to be back in Georgia... BTW, The concealed carry law is a lot different than here....You will have to take a class, show shooting proficiency....costs are a lot higher for your CPL too... just an FYI...:thumb::thumb:
PSS... Don't forget that you have to register all of your pistols that you own ,once you get back... Fill out ROI 60 cards...turn in to local po po or sheriff...:shocked:

Oh I know, I’m from there...

Never had the pleasure of trading with you but wish you best of luck! Contemplating moving back up there myself, I am from imlay city which is right between port huron and flint. I hope they don’t make you register your handguns anymore. Safe travels!

Never had the pleasure of trading with you but wish you best of luck! Contemplating moving back up there myself, I am from imlay city which is right between port huron and flint. I hope they don’t make you register your handguns anymore. Safe travels!

I’ve heard they are working on doing away with handgun regulation!

Back
Top Bottom