• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I live at cedarcrest and seven hills area in Dallas GA.

You hear machine gun fire sometimes in the evening? Coming from Crossroads over there? I hear it too. You got the Sheriff range at the dump behind Seven Hills and then you got me on the other corner of you.

Never notice during day cause I'm at work but I do hear gun shots in the morning before work and for sure sometimes around 1amish.

Yup exactly where's am at yo! But for real, there's a Leo range? I remember 12 years ago when my buddy first got his shotgun. He drove us up around here (before all these neighborhoods came up) and it was a inside road that was near a dump sight but it was on a road lead to a dead end and there was a huge field! Had skeet thing set up too so it was a shooting spot but I can't remember for the love of God now.

Wasn't my house was it? Right on the power lines? That midnight shooting is most likely kids playing on the power lines back here. I hear it too. Enough that it doesn't concern me at all unless its close by, which it never is. My property extends under the power lines for a good ways down near 381.

I know where that empty road is. Seriously we can go shooting one day. I've dropped quite a few mags.

If you go down cedarcrest blvd, it dead ends into Sevenhill connect. That spot right there with the red and white fence. I've seen people park there. The ton of land back there but never walked thru the woods. Seriously if someone knows a spot we can shoot where I live, let me know!

Wasn't my house was it? Right on the power lines? That midnight shooting is most likely kids playing on the power lines back here. I hear it too. Enough that it doesn't concern me at all unless its close by, which it never is. My property extends under the power lines for a good ways down near 381.

I do remember power lines but not really. It was a really long time ago. I just remember him saying its near the paulding county dump site and we drove into a huge field. It had a skeet trap that wasn't working well and had some metal barrels that already had holes in them. A lot has changed, I tried driving around to find it but I can't anymore. now I rememver, yeah it was huge field with some power line in the far distance. This was a long time ago tho.

I'm just wondering who's shooting at 1am around Dallas area.

I do remember power lines but not really. It was a really long time ago. I just remember him saying its near the paulding county dump site and we drove into a huge field. It had a skeet trap that wasn't working well and had some metal barrels that already had holes in them. A lot has changed, I tried driving around to find it but I can't anymore. now I rememver, yeah it was huge field with some power line in the far distance. This was a long time ago tho.

I'm just wondering who's shooting at 1am around Dallas area.

could be some of the local deer heard being thinned out

Back
Top Bottom