• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today!

Attachments

• 72065779441__E5C2FB1E-6F99-4C4C-AC32-FC8B1CAA0423.jpg
    72065779441__E5C2FB1E-6F99-4C4C-AC32-FC8B1CAA0423.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 13
Is Hucks that good? Been driving by that place for 30 years but never stopped. The Grill was good but haven’t been in years. Clocked is on my list to try.
Yes! The Big Huck burger is huge and the Burley burger is bigger than that. Their Brunswick stew is just how I like it.

Clocked just has an underground atmosphere that I like and has the best fries. I love the 50's diner setting of The Grill. Both places have great burgers and you have to try the feta dip for your fries.

The Dam Store and Aqualand marina were the 2 best burgers I can remember ever buying from a place. The Dam Store burnt down years ago and I can’t imagine Aqualand still doing good after so many years… but who knows?

Yes! The Big Huck burger is huge and the Burley burger is bigger than that. Their Brunswick stew is just how I like it.

Clocked just has an underground atmosphere that I like and has the best fries. I love the 50's diner setting of The Grill. Both places have great burgers and you have to try the feta dip for your fries.
Ok I’m gonna have to hit Hucks soon. Clocked maybe Sunday afternoon. I always liked the big fries at the Grill. Don’t think they have them anymore. Hey for what it’s worth the Wing House Grill in Hull has some good burgers so I would think the one in Normaltown does too. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom