Item Name: $$ Sig Sauer P226 West German $$

Zip Code: 30263

Item is for: Sale

Sale Price: $550

Caliber: 9mm

Willing To Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required: No

Item Description:
This is a #'s matching(1990) West German made 226 in 9mm.Very good to excellent condition.Slight normal wear on corners and edges of slide.Sig box one 15rd sig mag and one 15rd aftermarket mag.

Pictures:
1414759240_1.jpg

1414759240_2.jpg

Last edited:
Any chance it's a 1985 date code? Tyson Corner imported?

Man I haven't the slightest??I'm not a Sig guy,so how wpuld I tell?I traded into it from a well know great member here and I believe he told me late 80's early 90's,but I can't remember

It looks like my old one, if you got it from Mikey and it is stamped KA on the bottom of the slide at the front it's 1990. And if it is that one, I had just replaced all the internal springs, cost like 60$.

If not here is how to find out.
image.jpg

It looks like my old one, if you got it from Mikey and it is stamped KA on the bottom of the slide at the front it's 1990. And if it is that one, I had just replaced all the internal springs, cost like 60$.

If not here is how to find out.
View attachment 320243

Yep this is her..Thanks for the info olchevy!!I believe it does have tyson va stamped on it doesn't it?

Can't remember on that. Just remember it was made in 1990 and was the best shooting pistol I ever shot. Only reason I traded it was I liked it so much I wanted to keep it in the safe all the time and in turn couldn't really enjoy it, carry it etc.

Can't remember on that. Just remember it was made in 1990 and was the best shooting pistol I ever shot. Only reason I traded it was I liked it so much I wanted to keep it in the safe all the time and in turn couldn't really enjoy it, carry it etc.

It's a fine weapon!! I have not shot it,but Mickey said it was a nice shooter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom