Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS 30&quot; Browning Cetori Special Sporting Clays

Zip Code: 30143

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1,400

Caliber: 12gauge

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am 71 now and don't see me shooting Sporting Clays anymore. I bought this new around 1992 and used to compete at Sporting Clays and International Skeet.
The gun has been well taken care of but shows signs of use as some of the bluing has worn. There is absolutely no rust anywhere. Stored in heated gun safe. Custom adjustable Kick-EEZ butt pad. Comes with full set of Briley chokes, soft case, and all kinds of shirts, vests with shell pouches and other accessories. The original box comes with it.
I have no idea of the value of this shotgun but I see other Cetori models for sale at around $1,500 or BO. I was not able to find the same model for sale. Feel free to call me with any questions. Ken 6O7-761-9484. I think I could ship If buyer pays for shipping and ins.

Pictures:
IMG_2823.JPG
IMG_2825.JPG
IMG_2828.JPG
IMG_2827.JPG
IMG_2817.JPG
IMG_2818.JPG
IMG_2819.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom