Georgia Item Gone: FS 5.11 Tactical Rush 72 & Force Protector Gear Marauder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hijo202

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
295   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS 5.11 Tactical Rush 72 &amp; Force Protector Gear Marauder

Zip Code: 30507

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $70 & $125

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Clearing out some packs I’ve had sitting in the closet.
- 5.11 Tactical Rush 72 in Ranger green (looks more like a greenish/brown). In great shape, no rips, cuts, tears. All zippers and buckles work just like when new. There is some discoloration/staining on the front beaver tail molle panel and on the top where the grab handle is (see pics). Here is the website for more info: https://www.511tactical.com/rush72-2-0-backpack.html. This is not the 2.0 version. I’ve had it for approx 5 years

$50 shipped

- ForceProtector Gear Marauder in coyote. No rips, cuts, tears or staining. All zippers & buckles work as new. The ground pad that came with this when new has been lost. Here is the website for more info: https://www.forceprotector.com/fpg-online-store/FPG-Marauder®-Pack-p142650857

$ 100 shipped

IMG_8072.jpegIMG_8073.jpegIMG_8074.jpegIMG_8075.jpegIMG_8076.jpegIMG_8077.jpeg

IMG_8078.jpegIMG_8079.jpegIMG_8082.jpegIMG_8083.jpegIMG_8084.jpegIMG_8080.jpeg

Due to my work/church and family schedule, FTF is quite hard for me. Hence why I included shipping in the price to make it easy for everyone. I DO NOT utilize any cash apps, and I despise PayPal. I will accept a Money Order, cash, or a personal check - as long as you have positive feedback and no negative feedback.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom