• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS CVA Cascade 308 Veil Wideland Camo Rifle Bundle in Excellent Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

availabob

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
19   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS CVA Cascade 308 Veil Wideland Camo Rifle Bundle in Excellent Condition

Zip Code: 30528

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 615

Caliber: 308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: CVA Cascade 308 Veil Wideland Camo Rifle Bundle in Excellent Conditon

This one came bundled with a Konus Scope, 5 round mag, owner’s manual and serial number box. The flip-up scope caps are included. Bipod is not included.

I bought it to hunt large game but I can’t get excited about hunting, so I’m going to cut it loose and stick to nailing targets.

It’s very accurate and reliable. Smooth as butter. Has a light adjustable trigger. Low round count.

The stock has a slight rubber feel that gives it a good fit.

These hunting rifles are made to high standards by BPI out of Lawrenceville and the barrels come from their factory in Spain where they also produce the Bergara barrels.

The barrel is Cerakoted and threaded for your fave muzzle device. The bore is shinny and well kept.

You won’t find one cleaner than this one. I bought it new.

Public meet-up by Walmart in Cleveland, Ga. Possible meet up in Cornelia or Toccoa. Home Depot in Dahlonega is a strong maybe.

Just need to see that you are legal to purchase a rifle in Georgia.

$615

Pictures:
IMG_5420.JPG
IMG_5403.JPG
IMG_5404.JPG
IMG_5405.JPG
IMG_5407.JPG
IMG_5411.JPG
IMG_5412.jpg
IMG_5413.jpg
IMG_5415.jpg
IMG_5397.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom