WAS: Cumming, GA NOW: Punta Gorda, Florida
Item Name: FS CZ P-09 LNIB $425

Zip Code: 30041

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $425

Caliber: 9mm ParaBellum

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is the "Duty Sized" of the striker-fired poly-framed pistol of legendary fame. It is in LNIB condition with ~100 rounds down the tube. I am the original owner!

Full Disclosure:

Upon receipt of the pistol, I experienced some failure-to-fires that were found to be a failure-to-feed/go into battery problem due to a "Short Throat". The "Bad News": This is not an isolated problem with CZ Pistols! The "Good News": CZ fixed the problem(s) under warranty, immediately and without cost!

The "Better News" is that this pistol has had ALL known problems addressed so that all future owners can be confident that they will not experience them! The proof is that I just returned from the range where 38 flawless and very accurate rounds were fired from the 2 x Factory Magazines!

So, why am I selling it? Well, I have some enhancements that I need to address on a couple of shotguns and I need the money to do so!

FTF in the area of Cumming, GA OR Shipped at your cost to your FFL!

BTW: DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POSTING UNLESS YOU ARE LEGALLY ENTITLED TO PURCHASE AND POSSESS A FIREARM IN THE STATE OF GEORGIA (or through your FFL where-ever they may be!)

Pictures:
20190404_100407_resized-jpg.2074317

20190404_100420_resized-jpg.2074318

20190404_100446_resized-jpg.2074319

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom