• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone! FS EXTREMELY RARE G30 SF RTF2 in FDE

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You will not find another one like this. If you think I'm crazy, go try to find one and then come talk to me."

Yep, not another one like it out there.

20141101_161802.jpg

Serial Number is PSL677. The date on the envelope is the day I purchased it and had the card made. It is not cerakote nor is it duracoat, I don't waste money on that crap (personal opinion). This is a 100% factory Glock, there's no scratching this off...it's solid dark earth all the way thru. I gave you the SN, call and verify. This is a no bull **** sale, with my name on the line and I actually care about my reputation and I respect others enough to not try and get over on some one or give out false information. I do know what I'm talking about and the whole G19 gen1 thing...how many have you actually seen? It's not a ATF/FBI/GBI special addition. It was manufactured once and there are absolutely no plans on it being done again...not even for lipseys. Trying to cover all the posts here, if I missed someone fire away. Be glad to answer. Oh, and the "bump for crazy baby mamas", I like it lecroy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom