Status
Not open for further replies.
4   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT 2000 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 ... Tons of mods

Zip Code: 30157

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: $7500

Trade Value or Items Looking For: Jetta, Audi A4 or A6, BMW 3 or 5 series, Acura, 4 door vehicles... Equal trade value.

Willing To Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required: No, Clean title in hand

Item Description:

Looking to sell or trade my 2000 Chevy Camaro Z28 w/ LS1 motor,6spd transmission. T-Tops 126K miles (does change daily as this is my daily driver). Strong and FAST! It has had all work completed by LSXperts. Trickflow performance cam, Hooker long tube headers, Hooker offroad 3" y pipe, Hooker 3 " cat back exhaust system, New stage 3 clutch, performance wires, Carbon fiber air lid with K&N filter, B&M ripper shifter, tinted windows, tinted lenses, Black Corvette staggered wheels, Custom leather interior. When cam was installed motor received new gaskets and oil pump was replaced This car sounds mean and gets a lot of attention. A lot of money was put in this car to get it as modified as it is and it shows. I am sure I am missing some info... But feel free to reach out with any questions. $7500 cash.. Would like to trade for, Audi A4, VW Jetta or Passat, BMW... Etc. Need a little more room. $ door cars that get good MPG..Please text or PM with photos of trade offers to (678)296-5766... Or email JustinAMcDaniel@yahoo.com I am a motivated seller and will entertain all offers. This is truly a sweet ride. Come test drive it to see how well you like it, you won't be disappointed.

i57.tinypic.com_i6y0i8.jpg

i60.tinypic.com_25ppycg.jpg

i62.tinypic.com_11mc5qb.jpg

i61.tinypic.com_a2fb5i.jpg

i62.tinypic.com_t7xv77.jpg

Last edited:
city gets 12-14 depending on how you drive. If you are a serious buyer, this is a good deal and can come down just a little just so I can buy the car I am looking at before it sells. $5000 in work done to the car. $1500 in the complete exhaust system alone. Very clean, nice car. You wont find one like this for cheaper.

Last attempt at this, then pulling the ad... Weekend Special... $7000 and it is yours. This is a last minute attempt to be able to pick up the Audi I have been looking at before it sells so if anyone wants a steal on a great car, here it is...

Nice ride. Did lsxperts tune it? What kinda numbers does it make?

lsxperts did tune it... The owner before me said it was 420-430 rwhp. But can't be 100% sure on that but is strong and I have driven plenty mustangs, camaros, vettes and also had a new RT Challenger. But this by far all motor is the fastest and the most all motor RWHP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom