Item Name: FS/FT 2006 Honda Reflex 250cc

Zip Code: 30066

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1200 or offer
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Try me

Caliber: 250cc

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Looking to sell my faithful scooter from my college days.
This beast of a scooter helped me commute every day from Marietta down to Georgia Tech. It handles nicely on the Interstate and can keep up with traffic, even when it's not rush hour!

Seriously, comfortable top speed is around 80mph!

During the time I've owned it, it has averaged just over 62 miles per gallon.
The mileage is 9733.8. The rear tire is almost brand-new Michelin CityGrips, the front tire is original, but still has a fair amount of life left.

These things often sell for close to $2000, but mine has been sitting for a while, and feels like maybe there's some moisture in the carb. I'd handle it myself, but I've been really busy/lazy lately, so I've priced to reflect this. If you see a good reason that I'm still to high, let me know, I'm not looking to scam anyone.

If you want to look it over before buying, that's perfectly fine with me, though I'll want to be holding onto the cash if you start taking it apart!

Update: The battery currently has no charge (or is dead). I'm going to take it by Autozone to get it diagnosed. I'll replace it if that's what it needs, and then I'll be able to better report the condition. Stand by.

Pictures:
img_20150327_082302-jpg.400266

img_20150327_082308-jpg.400267

Last edited:
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I got a brand new Savage Model 110 270 I would trade, your choice of knives from my collection (that includes my Collection of Cold Steel long knives) and your choice of a new desktop computer if your interested. Actually I have a monitor, wireless keyboard and wireless mouse to go with it. I had to sell my motorcycle because of medical problems and I am going through withdrawal. I think on a scooter it would be easier to handle and would give me something to buzz to the store and back. Let me know if you want to see pix and I can forward them to you. Thanks,jd

Hey all, just giving a quick update:
Mileage is 9733.8, I have updated the OP to include this.

It started last time I ran it, but right now the battery has no charge. I'm going to take it by autozone to see if they can tell me whether the battery is dead or just needs a charge. I'll charge it or replace it as needed, and then I'll have more details.

Working on replying to PMs now.

Edit: Missed a decimal. Mileage is 9,733.8 not 97k!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom