Zip Code: 30306

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 8000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: I dono what do you have

Caliber: 3.4L supercharged

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: standard transfer of title

Item Description: for sale is the beast my 2002 Toyota 4Runner SR5 with TRD supercharger meticulously mechanically maintained by ACC (custom shop in Atlanta) will not disappoint. capable of fording 6 feet of water. fully armored and comes with a 8000 warn winch, aluminum diamond plate floor, CB, PA, LED light bar, Front and rear aftermarket steel bumpers rear has tire carrier and trail jack. 30K invested further pics available upon request.

Pictures:
photo-5-jpg.370554

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
NICE 4Runner man. I would get it if I didn't already have a 3rd gen. These things are bulletproof. Ghost941 Ghost941 , "armored" means it has the trail "armor" - typically sliders, front and rear steel bumpers. That thing's going to come out on the winning end of a fender bender.

If I were you, I'd post it on YotaTech. That's where I got my 3rd gen, and it's full of nothing but Toyota enthusiasts. Also, if you're a member of the Atlanta 4Runners group on Facebook, I would suggest posting there, but I just did it for you. Hopefully someone will pick this up and then go offroading with me.

Why are you selling, if you don't mind me asking? I'm assuming it's an automatic? How many miles on it? Have you ever experienced the "pink milkshake" with the transmission fluid / coolant mixing?

You might also post it on Toyota-4Runner.org and you'll get some good response there.

NICE 4Runner man. I would get it if I didn't already have a 3rd gen. These things are bulletproof. Ghost941 Ghost941 , "armored" means it has the trail "armor" - typically sliders, front and rear steel bumpers. That thing's going to come out on the winning end of a fender bender.

If I were you, I'd post it on YotaTech. That's where I got my 3rd gen, and it's full of nothing but Toyota enthusiasts. Also, if you're a member of the Atlanta 4Runners group on Facebook, I would suggest posting there, but I just did it for you. Hopefully someone will pick this up and then go offroading with me.

Why are you selling, if you don't mind me asking? I'm assuming it's an automatic? How many miles on it? Have you ever experienced the "pink milkshake" with the transmission fluid / coolant mixing?

You might also post it on Toyota-4Runner.org and you'll get some good response there.

Hello,
Do you still Have this 4 Runner?

I didn't see any mention of a transfer case or front axle...
Did I miss that?

HEath

Have you sold your T4R?

Item Name: FS/FT 4Runner

Zip Code: 30306

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 8000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: I dono what do you have

Caliber: 3.4L supercharged

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: standard transfer of title

Item Description: for sale is the beast my 2002 Toyota 4Runner SR5 with TRD supercharger meticulously mechanically maintained by ACC (custom shop in Atlanta) will not disappoint. capable of fording 6 feet of water. fully armored and comes with a 8000 warn winch, aluminum diamond plate floor, CB, PA, LED light bar, Front and rear aftermarket steel bumpers rear has tire carrier and trail jack. 30K invested further pics available upon request.

Pictures:
photo-5-jpg.370554

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom