• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Camo ford festiva - price INCREASE - now with YETI sticker!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdaddy3247

Default rank <3000 posts
Voted 87th most handsome guy on the ODT
131   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Camo ford festiva - price INCREASE - now with YETI sticker!!!!!!!

Zip Code: 30157

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 2000 - with YETI sticker. ($1200 - real, actual asking price)
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Guns. 4 wheelers. Farm equipment, animals. Guns. Ammo. Go karts

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: You know the saying "you snooze, you loose"?
Well that applies to all of you guys who have been dying to have this soon-to-be classic car (it has been scientifically proven that the 1991 Ford Festiva is the next '57 Chevy),but dragged your feet and didn't make it yours. Unfortunately, I am having to raise the price due to a recent major upgrade I made to the car. The beast just underwent an official YETI stickerazation process. And if you guys don't act soon, I plan to add stippling to the door handles, which is going to jack the price through the roof! So for your own sake, buy this thing now!

See the original ad below:

For sale only to ODT members (for now) is the only 1991 camo Ford Festiva that has a complete 1997 Ford Aspire swap. The motor, manual transmission, suspension, brakes, and front seats are all from a 1997 Ford Aspire. I tell people that while it was born as a Ford Festiva, it now identifies as an Aspire. Basically, that means that it can use any bathroom it wants, I think. It's painted in a custom camo pattern that will set you apart from all of those other festivas that you see out there on the road. And it will disappear into the woods. Just make sure you mark the location that you park it outdoors with your phones gps so you can find it again.
Do you love paying tons and tons of your hard earned money for a special government mandated mix of gasoline and corn alcohol? If you do, this may not be the car for you. But if you love cars that sip the fuel and can get you somewhere around 40ish miles a gallon, you may be in luck.
Does it have a radio or stereo? No. But that is why God invented iTunes or podcasts and earbuds right? The gauges seem to never have been reconnected after the swap, but I don't really think speeding tickets will be a problem for you in this 4 banger. The fuel gauge does work though, but I'm not going to gouge you on price because of it. The shifter for this one of a kind man machine is a skull. Every other festiva driver in the world will quake in his boots when he sees you roll up with a skull shifter. It currently has a coyote tail hanging off the back bumper, which could be included for the right price or trade, but it may get moved to my rail buggy. It has a back row of seats which I have always kept folded up which leaves a surprising large amount of cargo space. But if you have a double date or something, you could flip the back seat up, and BAM - 4 seater! Oh yeah, I almost forgot. This thing even buckles you in half way all by it self. Just shut the door and the top seat belt will give you a protective hug and remind you to buckle in your lower half.

*maybe I should mention that I am really looking to sell or trade. Make an offer, let's make a deal!

Pictures:
image-jpg.773198

image-jpg.773199

image-jpg.773200

image-jpg.773201

image-jpg.773203

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
My 16 year old daughter would love me...I mean kill me if I bought this for her. She's a bit of a snob.

roy d...thanks for the chuckle though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom